How long did it take you to Pass Gas lol

In front of your SO or DH? I Didn't Do It Until He Did On Accident In Front Of Me lol This Is Just A Funny Question So Please No Rude Comments & Things Because Everyone Does This lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have in my sleep and when I had are DD i pooped so from that point forward if one slips out then no big thing for us but i don't push it out just for the hell of it. Everyone farts!
    Anonymous

• i think we were together for 4 years before one slipped out, I didnt even feel it coming, out it went. 9 years in june and that was the only one, unless I do it in my sleep, then that doesnt count haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:19 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Probably about 15 years....seriously.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I've done it as long as I can remember. I can't say I ever held it in intentionally, unless we were/are out in public. If you can push out a baby with him watching, you can fart in front of him!
    Anonymous

• Have never not passed gas around my DH. Like I say "better out then in" .

Answer by louise2 at 6:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2010