ex that wont go away

An ex of mine sent me a message on facebook saying Happy Valentines day. Usually wouldn't be a big deal. But this ex has never let go. My husband cant stand him and he gets upset with me whenever he comes around. Question is should I tell DH about the message or just let it go?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Just let it go and keep the peace with you and your hubby. What your hubby doesn't know will not get his boxers in a bunch :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I probably wouldn't, but I WOULD cut this guy out of your life. It's not like he has good intentions here, he wants to break up your marriage. I wouldn't have him as a friend on facebook (if he's on there) and if he calls or whatever, I'd tell him that he needs to not be contacting you ever again.

Anonymous

• Let it goooooo~
    Anonymous