Weight watchers online

I'm paying for a subscription on weight watchers online, but I can't seem to stay motivated to stay on the point system. My biggest point buster is I can't seem to stay away from the quick and easy fast food. Any suggestions? How do fellow weight watchers handle temtation?

CKasting

Asked by CKasting at 3:22 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• do you eat fast food because you like the taste? or because you like the convenience? If its the taste then get a small size of whatever you are craving, and cut your burger in half and only eat the half and have a side salad instead of fries, if its the fries order a small side of them and only have a few. If its the convenience then try making a lot of foods during the weekend and then freeze them, then take out of the freezer and pop in the oven! I was on weight watchers for a month before I got some books and found sites online that offered great recipes and so I stopped paying for the subscription.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Both I suppose. Especially after I get off work. I've tried to change my route home but then I talk my self into stopping just once. Its a never ending battle with myself. I like the weighing part. even though my weight stays steady. I work outside so I get plenty of exercise. How were you able to condition your brain to trade in the french fries for salad?
    CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 3:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I have this same problem because I admit, I'm a junkfood junkie. I absolutely love fast food and I am also on weight watchers. What I have done is find the few places that I can eat at and still stay within my points. For example - Taco Bell. I love Taco Bell and if you order off their "Fresco" menu the crunchy tacos are only 3 pts each or a burrito (which fills me up) is 7. That way I don't feel so deprived. It feels like I'm cheating, but I'm not. I don't know if you have a list of fast food/restaurants places for ww and their points but try this site WWW. DWLZ.COM. It's kind of confusing to navigate but just scroll down to the bottom right and you will see a bunch of blue "menu" bars. Click the one that says DWLZ Restaurants and it will show you a ton of different places and the points values for each food. Also, sometimes something sounds really good until I realize how many points it is, then it's just not worth it!
    Anonymous