Does anyone have a Gazelle?

I have kinda wanted one but im not sure if they are worth it, then i saw at a garage sale I saw one for $30, should I go back and get it?

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 3:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• heck yes!!! I love mine
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 3:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I used to have one and I really liked it. If you have room for it and will actually use it, then go get it...you can always sell it at a garage sale in a year for the same price if you don't end up using it.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• My mom lost 40 lbs using the XL Glider, which is very similar to the Gazelle. $30 seems like a good deal, my mom paid $165.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I don't have one but my Aunt does. . . It has spend the last 3 years folded up in the basement or being used as a clothing rack. Personally I'd skip it but like ANGIE said you can resell if you don't like it.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• If you can be motivated enough to use it them for $30 go for it. I have one and love mine. It was my mother's and she was just not motivated enough to use it so she gave it to me. It is just like any other type of equipment as far as motivation goes. I personally love mine more then the treadmill and elliptical I was using at the gym before my mother gave me the Gazelle.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I throw in a good movie and go to town working up a sweat. It's great.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:27 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I love my gazelle, its in storage right now though. I moved it in there when I got far along in my 3rd pregnancy swearing to get it out after I had my little boy...well he is 2 now... ;)
    peachwine

Answer by peachwine at 2:18 PM on Feb. 16, 2010