Have you ever had fake eyelashes put on?

I was getting my eyebrows done earlier and the woman beside me was having eyelashes put on, one by one it looked like. Of course I know people wear fake eyelashes but I've only ever seen the ones at the drug store lol. I was trying to watch and see it done but it was hard since I was occupied myself, and I didn't get to see the finished product but what I could see looked nice and natural.

Have you ever had it done? How much does it cost? How long does it last?

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 4:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• 100 dollars and it looks nice but if you wear contacts, watch out. The glue tears into your eyes and hurts.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I had never had it done but would love to it sounds easy but I would hate to have them done or me do them and one decides to become unglued and there I am with one eyelash just hanging on to dear life...lol No thanks! I think I will just stick to mascara...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:03 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I put fake eyelashes on for Halloween one year. O M G! It took forever to get the glue on that edge then trying to put it on my eyelid and putting it on straight! Then wearing them for a few hours were ok but I couldnt wear them all the time. So putting on fake eyelashes one at a time?........forget it...No patience and I dont have that much time lol
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 8:57 PM on Apr. 20, 2010