what did you get for valentines day and from who? has it been a good or bad vday so far?

My Valentine's day has been pretty good. I got a box of chocolate, a book and a card from my mom and a teddy bear from "my daughter" (she's only 4 months old lol). I also got a dozen roses, a box of candy and a card from my husband with a card that said "I'll love you til the last rose dies" and sure enough...one of them is fake (: haha

What about you?

nessani28

Asked by nessani28 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My husband cooked me dinner. We are not exchanging gifts due to cash flow problems. My daughter has been angry with me all day because I asked her to move her laundry from her bathroom floor so I could clean. Overall, it's been a quiet day.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 5:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• No flowers, no chocolates, no sex, no babysitter, no money for a date...as you can see it's not going well.
    Anonymous

• What's valentines day? Yeah, my hubby has NEVER been good about it. I've given up caring LOL (but deep down I do :( )
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 5:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• It has sucked so far! Dh and my youngest both have the stomach flu- we don't do gifts for Valentine's Day but we were looking forward to the kids sleeping over at my mom and dad's house so we could have a nice dinner and romantic kid-free night together- not gonna happen since we couldn't send sick children to Grandma's house and since dh is also feeling lousy I doubt any romance will be coming my way tonight.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 5:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• i had an alright vday despite completing a 12 hr shift this morning! my "friend" brought me a musical bear and gave me money! he is 11 yrs older than me and very set in his ways so that meant alot to me since he really doesnt make too much fuss over holidays! i dont have to work tonight so i hope to enjoy this day even more! hope everyone enjoys theirs as well!
    CHOCOLATE4LIFE

Answer by CHOCOLATE4LIFE at 5:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• my hubby and i purchased our gifts together..big screen plasma, new wedding bands, and "toys" ;) and as far as being a good day so far ehh not really..it was just hetic..the worse was when my hubby locked the keys in the car after he started it and we had to wait 45 min for the lock smith cause he also does towing and they had a 4 car pile up outside of town. and the way the guy talked it was really really bad. =( my hubby was late for work and wishes he would of called in cause he got sick at work and cant leave...blah but at least next weekend my mom is watchin the kids overnight so hubby and i can rent a room =)
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• My fiance is at work until late. We aren't really celebrating Valentine's Day. We don't have the money to spend on each other. But it's been just like any other day. He did say that he was gunna take me to this resturaunt, Vinny T's? But not until we have the money cause it's expensive. But...yeah...just like any other day. It's just a Hallmark holiday. It's to make women feel special, and single women feel like shit for being alone on Valentine's Day.
    Anonymous

• Nothing. Not that I was expecting anything. I got to clean the house and listen to the kids complain about it. My husband left for work at 10am and I'll be asleep when he gets home tonight.
    I was looking forward to a quiet day of watching the Daytona 500 but the race is under it's 2nd red flag and was supposed to be over an hour ago but still has at least an hour of racing to go. Now I'm fighting to stay awake and finish watching it, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I got a quilt and a printer. I will be taking him out for Sushi and movies on tuesday!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I was lying in bed and he brought me a box. It had new earrings and my wedding ring! I had lost my wedding ring a few months ago and I was so upset and sick about it! I was beyond happy that he found it. I got him his favorite candy and a picture frame with us in it. We have been so lazy today!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2010