got tons of chocolate today but can't eat it! I'm on a freaking diet! Anyone else?

I LOVE chocolate and a got a boat-load today but I can't touch it...I'm on a diet. Not a strict one but I'm trying to eat healthier and be more active so chocolate is kind of out of the question.

Anyone else? lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, dh bought me a box of chocolates knowing that I am on a diet. Although, I am not much of a big chocolate person, so I'm thinking he actually bought them for himself.........lol
    Anonymous

• yes Dh got my favorite kind and i am eating much better also, plus losing weight. I am going to use it for my weekly cheat. that way it will last me quite a while. I love my weekly cheat hee hee dont have to feel guilty for eating a piece of chocolate :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 5:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• You can eat one peace a day.

Answer by louise2 at 6:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Ok, send it to me. I only got 4 little pieces. They did not last long.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2010