The Pregnant Man Is Pregnant a Third Time.......Does this headline tick off any other WOMEN??

This is NOT a pregnant man! THIS is NOT a REAL news headline....its a BIG FAT LIE. Its a WOMAN...who decided for WHATEVER reason that she should have been a he.........odd to me but to each his own.......but SHE decided to keep HER uterus and EVEN her vagina, change everything else to a guy...then is claiming and being heralded as the first pregnant MAN!

I'm sorry. I realize its not the most IMPORTANT story out there but it pisses me off! LOL. Anyone else??

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It does make me upset! This dude should not be allowed to have babies! Put a child in a home like that is wrong!
    Anonymous

• awe, I'm happy for him and his wife! this is the first I've heard of it!
    Anonymous

• I don't like they they are saying it is a pregnant man. Because to be a man you need to have a dick and not a uterus. She decide to be like a man in all aspects but that one. So really it is not the first pregnant man. She (even though she says she does not) wants attention. Bu that is just my feelings on that.

Anonymous

• Robert Eads died of ovarian cancer because of doctors who refused to treat him, citing it might make their other patients uncomfortable.  If a man can die of ovarian cancer while selfish people sit idly by out of their own discomfort, I have no issue with someone else getting credit as being the first pregnant man.  If you can kill them for their gender, you can praise them for it, too.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• It doesnt piss me off, but he is still a she. She can be called whatever she wants... but its not a "miracle". Its a woman who had a sex change, that got pregnant. Why is it still news?
    Anonymous

• its annoying..it bothers me that she is tryin to pull off being a he..and really i could give a sh* less about who is having a baby outside my immediate friends and family...
    Anonymous

• it really irked me that the news reported this story as news, and that they portrayed this to be a pregnant man. i have nothing personally against the man himself...i don't know him, and i do wish his family the best.
    but i agree with op...this is not a man having a baby! he has a God given uterus!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• She's not a man. The only thing she got rid of were her boobs. And, to have have babies back to back like that she had to have stopped taking her man hormones for a long time. Unless science can manipulate the XX chromosome, she's always going to be a woman.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I agree its a little misleading.
    SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 5:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• YEAH it pisses me off too. he's not a pregnant man n doesnt deserve the title. He probably went through the whole surgery for this stupid title n i'm sorry he got it. What kind of sex surgery has remaining female organs anyways! Doesn't that mean ur a she-male???
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2010