I stopped taking my birth control 1-1-2010,

my last period was January 8th. I haven't had one since but both pregnancy tests have come back negative. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how long between the time you stopped taking your BC, to your period, to your conceive date?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• After comin off birth control you periods can get messed up a bit. When I have gone off mine. It always took me longer to get my periond. You are just going to have to wait and see what happens. If nothing in a week test again. If neg then call you Dr and see if they can do blood work for you.
    Anonymous

• it took me ten months after i stopped taking seasonal.(bc pills) It took my SIL 8 months. it is possible to get pregnant at any time really either when your are taking them,which is very rare but can happen, or even right after. Most women i have heard that are actually trying it took them a while to get pregnant. To me with your test being negative I dont think you are.
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant on my first cycle after stopping the pills.... my period came back right away and I was pregnant (with twins!) within a month after stopping them.
    Anonymous