what did u do for v-day besides have sex...

i feel like my hubby just doesn't try. We did absolutely nothing. He was like its a holiday that people like the hallmark company get rich off of.

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ho-hum! Woke up at 4am and seen flowers sitting on my dresser with a card in front. We usually don't celebrate Vday between each other anymore, only for the kids. But, all in all, dh is at work, and I'm home with my kiddos.
    josie_mommyof2

Answer by josie_mommyof2 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• My hubby and I feel the same why your hubby does. We celebrated our little girls 3rd b-day.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• No sex here. Nice assumption.
    Anonymous

• Valentine's Day is a bullshit holiday...your husband is right. It's just a money making scheme lol *runs off to capitalize on this shit*
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Besides him making me a hear shaped pancake and breakfast in bed we did nothing else.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 6:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• We don't celebrate in any way. I got up at 7:20am and cleaned the house with the help of my middle 2 kids while my oldest and youngest cried and pouted and my husband just sat there playing on his computer until he left for work at 10am. When he gets home around 10pm I'll already be asleep. No sex, not interested.
    I wasn't expecting anything else. I think Valentine's Day is stupid. My husband also sees no point in celebrating any other holidays/special occasions so I don't expect gifts/cards on any day (including Mother's Day, my birthday, Christmas or our anniversary).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• We went to church this morning. I gave the kids their Valentine's. I gave hubby his last night. We have been hanging around mostly. I will make dinner in a bit :) We didn't go all out this year. We agreed it would kind of be our Valentine's to find out the baby's gender (our 3rd) on Tuesday.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 6:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• argued. ...yea. that's not really very normal for us but this day marks the 10th month sense my mom died and i guess i'm pretty emotional.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• We don't usually do anything really. My husband did buy me a stuffed bear which is kind of unusual for him but it was cute. I made his favorite dinner. We really couldn't do anything this year because our 2 month old is sick with RSV and we have to stay home with him. :( I think we're going to plan a date for St. Patrick's day though!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I had my DH ring engraved and since there is no school tomorrow the kids are at grams and we are going to diner at olive garden and then we are hitting the casinos. Valentines day is an excuse to spend time with the one you love the most. Sorry to hear about all the ladies who have hubbys who just dont give a shit to be romantic .
    Anonymous