my 2 yr DD wont leave her clothes on

she even takes off her training pants and runs around buck naked...help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My kids were the same. If we were home I let them. If we were out yes they have to wear cloth. It was not a fight worth fighting about. I know if i could I would run around house naked too.
    Anonymous

• There is nothing to do to help. It's totally normal for kids to do that. My daughter still loves to run around in the nude and she's three. I just make sure she knows she's only allowed nude time at home.
    Anonymous

• I almost wish I had your problem.. My almost 3 yr old son has almost no interest in helping to get undressed or dressed.. Just can't be bothered.. I do remember that when my niece was young, she loved running around naked too. They just grow out of it. Just make sure she knows not to do it in public!
    Anonymous

• My child wont take off her pants to go to the potty. I wish she had a little bit of this problem.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:05 PM on Feb. 14, 2010