I am not the grammar/punctuation police!

In fact, i'm really not all that great at either grammar or spelling. But does it bother anyone else when some people don't use ANY grammar at all.

i find it honestly difficult to read things such as this with no periods commas or any other kind of punctuation its hard to understand and often times i have to read it more then once

does this irk anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I try to use correct spelling, punctuation, and everything else. I HATE laziness and not using punctuation at all is just either laziness, stupidity, or most likely both! lol
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• YEP! on the net i don't use caps hardly at all, but i do use punctuation
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• It depends on my mood. Sometimes I care but then there are times when I could care less but for some reason it drives me crazy when people spell certain words wrong. I try to ignore it but in my mind I constantly correct people and constantly edit my post on misspelled words. I have issues. LOL
    ginene

Answer by ginene at 6:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Sometimes, but most of the time I remind myself that this is the internet and a new generation of a new language, so I try to make the best of it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:02 AM on Feb. 15, 2010