Does this sound fair to you?

When we were over at my husband's parents house I tripped over hubby's sisters laptop cord and pull it off the table. This ripped some of the internal components of the computer and as a result it will no longer charge. I felt really bad so I went to Rent a Center and got her a new laptop since to ship hers off to be repaired would cost around $400.00. Now we are still making payments on the new one she has but I was wondering if it would be wrong to change my mind and repair her old one after all and ask her if we could have the Rent a Center one that we are still paying for.

justluvinmyson

Asked by justluvinmyson at 6:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Home & Garden

• As long as she ends up with a functioning computer at the end of it, I don't think it matters.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 9:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• u can change your mind and get hers fixed, after all it is your money. as long as you are fixing it for her, thast all that should matter to her.
    Anonymous

• never go buy anything from rent a center you always end up paying 3 times more then its worth
    Anonymous

• Lol, I know but we didn't have $500 cash up front to go to Staples or something.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 6:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I dont think ti matters also, as long as she gets one.

my inlaws always get things from rent a center and pay sooo much more -- they bought our niece a bed for $1000 ! ... we found it at oddlots for $250 ....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2010