I have a bar across the bottom of my page

I changed my background on my profile page and now I have this bar at the bottom "share page, recent & popular, hot topics and enter to win in the pancake party". How do I get rid of this and I can not get to my profile page? Help please.

gmdebbie

Asked by gmdebbie at 6:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• i dont know, i have had that bar for a couple of months now i just assumed it was a upgrade that CM did.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 6:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Just hot the HOME tab at the top of this page.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• The bar is an update. On the right hand side is a chat option to chat with friends online like messenger. To get to your homepage, you need to hit the home tab at the top. There are also a lot of games you can go through if you hit the games tab.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 7:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2010