Low Fat/Low Cal smoothie

I am looking for a low cal/low fat smoothie. trying to lose a little bit of weight while I TTC, and maintain a healthy weight while pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• get a stick blender put fruit (fresh or frozen in to a cup that will fit it, put a little bit of skim milk or non-fat yogurt in it and blend until smooth. Tastes great, easy and delicious. You can also add things like protein powder, flax, and spirulina to it to make it even more healthy.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 7:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I use Shakeology ... and will add fruit, peanut butter, juice or soy milk. The website has some great recipes on it.
    This is the only drink I have found that satisfies me and keeps me full.

www.myshakeology.com/teamjacobs

Also, the internet has some great smoothie recipes
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 11:08 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• in the freezer section its yoplait it makes 2 smoothies , its 110 calories a serving, and its 1 full serving of fruit, all you do is add skim milk and blend. i forget the exact name of it though!
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 10:25 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I've tried the yoplait ones and if you like yogurt they are a good option - my dh likes them. I however, don't like yogurt so they aren't for me. I used to drink chocolate slim fast for breakfast, not so much to lose weight as because it was quick and not too fattening (with 3 little ones I needed something on the go!) I did like them, but not sure if that's the type of thing you're looking for.

Answer by missanc at 12:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2010