when will I ever find a love again for me?

i feel like I'm writing in a diary.I am so sad right now and I cannot help it. I'm losing a friend .He is moving away and I cannot take it.i keep crying and I dont know what I can do.I think Im gonna cry a whole houseful of tears.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Health

• oh PURPULbutterfly what a beautiful uplifting phrase I just love that-

op look into your public library to uplift your self - it doesn't even have to be your town's library -public libraries have great free classes for kids of all ages and adults of all ages -married and single old and young. there's also a craft group that meets at different libraries called Caring Crafters. Some CC groups women bring any craft or even sewing project and works on it there but no sewing machines in library) and other CC groups are specifically for Knitting.

The atmosphere in the library in these groups is quiet and soothing, people are friendly and nonjudgemental, they're welcoming because they all want to enjoy and make friends - the topics of groups are local pop musical artists sometimes, local authors or more well known authors. The children's groups toddlers to teens are great, quiet really too.

Try it mom op. Also 4H is nonjudg.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• it cant rain forever.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Sorry sweety sounds like he was more then a firend. Give herself time to cry then pick yourself up and go on with life. Get you remaining friends together and do what ever, even just talk. Big Hug.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I'll try that but it's so hard to deal with a tough life lesson so well learned but why are life lessons so hard to take?When's the fear going to go away?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• yes I was seeing him for 7 years.We were lovers.I will miss him so much and I think that if I gave him the money he'd stay. I'm so f----- up! My marriage is and has been a shambles for 7 years. We need a dissolution but i fear for our 13 yr o son.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Feb. 17, 2010