IUD Removed and trying!!

I had my IUD removed on the 8th and we are trying to get pregnant. I have not had a period since Dec 2006 does that mean I no longer ovulate?! They told me that I can still get pregnant right away but when I asked my last question a woman told me I won't be able to get pregnant because I probably have no eggs left!! I know I know always trust your dr's opinion, but now I'm freaked out!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I know why I haven't had a period since 2006, I got pregnant, had a baby AUG 2007, had a IUD inserted, and then had it removed on the 8th of this month.
    Anonymous

• No you were told if you have no period you are not ovulating right know. You need to figure out what is going on. You need to get a period to find out when you are ovulating. So as soon as you are gettinga period and now when you are ovulating it will help you out. so we could not tell you when to test sinceyou had sex whenever it was. Because we have no clue when you period would be next. So you need to see when you start a period or find out if you are ovulating to figure out when to test.

She just explaind. If you are not having a period you are not ovulating. If you are not ovulating you have no eggs. So you need to find out why you have not had a period since 2006 and get that all under control. Because if you don't you will have a lot of lets downs constantly.
    Anonymous

• And BTW my question should have been worded different, it should have been how long after sex should I wait to test?
    Anonymous