Anyone watch the Daytona 500?

What did you think of the finish?
My 9yo daughter has been a big fan of Jamie McMurray since she was 3 years old so I was jumping on the bed screaming during the (final) last 2 laps. So was my son even though one of his favorite drivers (Dale Jr) was right behind him.
CRAZY finish...the way racing should be. Didn't think the race was ever going to end, though.

justanotherjen

Asked by justanotherjen at 8:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• We watched a good chunk of it but lost interest during the forever red flag LOL.
    Then watched the last 30 laps.

It was WAY annoyingly long but the finish was awesome! Very happy for McMurray and Jr.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Totally agree. I was taping it on one TV and watching on another. I had to extend the original recording by 90 minutes and then record the next show after that and extend that one by 45 minutes. All that so my husband could watch it when he got home (I think he just skipped to the last 30 laps, though).
    I ended up watching some movie during the first red flag and was playing on the computer during the 2nd one until they went back to green. Those last 30 laps were awesome.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:19 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I came in on the tail end. I was in shock that Jr. went from 10th to 2nd in one lap! When Sr. passed I stopped watching as much but after Jr and Teresa got into and he left DEI I stopped watching completely.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:09 PM on Feb. 16, 2010