does/did anyone experience horrible headaches during pregnancy?

im currently 16 weeks and yesterday and today my headache has been horrible. I have had headaches earlier in pregnancy as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• im having really bad headaches and im 11 weeks and 3 days pregnant.
    Tricia737

Answer by Tricia737 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Those are some signs of preeclampsia. Get it checked out. I had a horrible pregnancy because of preeclapsia. I never got my spinal because I had the eclamptic seizure and they cut me open. Put seizure meds in me and I went blind. Just be super careful with headaches, dont mask them, get them checked out. You dont want the worst case scenerio to happen. If you want to hear my whole store on my pregnancy just email me. Good Luck!!!
    Allie120

Answer by Allie120 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I started getting Migraines while I was pregnant. They never went away! So here I am 30 years of Life robbing Migraines! See if or what can be done for you! I think its the hormones and body changes. But do get checked out! I know how horrible I felt!! Best of Luck to you!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• yeah sometimes constant headaches can be a sign of a problem in your pregnancy. or maybe your not drinking enough water.
    Anonymous

• im 18 weeks and i been having them sents 15 wees and with me everytings fine i noices if i got littl more sleep it was better but still lt your dr no about it and mine been off and on
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Feb. 15, 2010