does anyone else have a husband who seems to have a stick in his ass every time any kind of holiday comes around?

i swear, i can count on it every time!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• dont settle
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• i didnt. before we got married things were great. we went on vacations and out all the time. Now he is a freaking hermit. He doesnt ever want to do anything. Sometimes i feel like i was tricked. I've even told him this. He just seems so unhappy but he just says he is tired all the time. I dont know if maybe he is depressed about something. I just don't like spending my life on the couch.
    Anonymous

• Something Happen I would get him to a doctor he didnt change some had to happen or something is wrong I you still love him and you take your vows serious then get him help.
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 8:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• There is a lot of pressure on men to be something many are not .....romantic. It makes them uncomfortable. Why not call a truce and not have a special day for holidays? Have every day a holiday!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2010