What time of year do you think it is best to get pregnant?

I was just wondering...my hubby and I are planning our next baby. We've gotten pregnant in January and had a baby in October ...and we've gotten pregnant in May and had a baby in January. I am turning 33 next month...and we are thinking the fall... and have the baby in like April or May...what do you all think?

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 8:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• July/August is the best time to get pregnant IMO. That way you are not huge in the summer and the baby is born several months before flu season. The baby will be born in April/May.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• For me September. I'm a teacher, and my baby is due at the end of the school year. :)
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 8:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I think July-ish, and have the baby in April-ish. Mostly because of the hot flashes. I had my first in June, and even though summer technically hadn't started yet, those third-trimester hot flashes were killer. Much easier to handle in the mild spring weather (I had my second in April).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Summer that way the baby is born in spring.  If you have your baby in the spring then you aren't real big during the hot summer months so you're more comfortable. Also babies start walking around a year and the clothes in the spring and summer are easier for them to get around in, and birthday gifts are easier because they are in need of  summer things by then.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I think around august. I have one son born in Feb. and one in April and it's nice to get taxes back right before their birthdays! Also you don't have to be pregnant during the summer heat!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I agree with those above, Pregnant in July/August, deliver April/May.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Being preggo during the fall and winter seasons is the best..My lil one was born in April we conceived the last part of july...The few hot days we had b4 he was born were so miserable for me...HOT FLASHES SUCK!!! lol
    Anonymous