Does anyone else find Jonathan Rhys Myers to be painfully attractive?

I know he's an alcoholic asshole, but we've been catching up on Tudors and we just watched August Rush today. If I don't think about the "asshole" aspect of him he's freakin' gorgeous! That smile is incredible... hell, I can't think of one flaw lol. Physically, that is. I'm not one to like the "bad boys", so it's a total turn off that he kind of is one, but hot damn lol.

I just had to know if it was just me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sickeningly hot.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Oh, no. It's not just you. I don't know if he's an asshole or what but I do like that he's not in the tabloids or blabbing about his private life all the time. I've liked him ever since The Governess. LOVED him in Velvet Goldmine! (really hot w/Ewan McGregor) He's probably the best actor around to play Henry VIII the way they're doing the Tudors. He has enough of that crazymad look about him to pull it off. I wasn't crazy about him in Bend It Like Beckham, though.
    cpyrrha

Answer by cpyrrha at 8:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I am WITH you. Love him in The Tudors. I didn't know he was a bum otherwise, too bad. He's is hot.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I agree!
    Anonymous

• Oh, yes. Just finished watching "The Tudors" and damn I wish they'd run a marathon. They're in re-runs anyway!

And I'm just enjoying the story itself. I know they've been playing with British history a bit, but it's fascinating.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:44 AM on Feb. 15, 2010