tell me I wasnt the only one???????

I was curious if everyone got sex on Valentines......I personally had a very let down one, my dh was not the least bit of fun when we went out and I didnt even feel like being intimate with him when we got home:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i'm with you. I had to work. I got home and my dh acted like he was in a pissy mood because he was cleaning all day (on HIS day off, poor thing) ....he promised my son that we would play a family game of monopoly and said he was too tired to play and that kinda pissed me off. I aske him if he wanted to go to "bed"..and he said he would have to take a shower cuz he was to dirty from cleaning and i was joking and said "i like it dirty"...he totally brushed me off and went to bed alone! I want to slap him!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• not just because its vday this happens often with us.
    shay1130

• Is sex mandatory now? I'd like a copy of that memo.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:33 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• We dont celebrate V Day so there was nothing going on today in my home but boredom LOL.

As for sex....my monthly is here so as soon as she's gone, Ill get working on that.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I had sex late last night after I picked up my husband (he got a flat tire on the way home from the airport) at 2 am. Then we had sex. I wouldn't even let him face me because he is sick so rear entry in bed late at night. Duh not the greatest with a sick and tired man.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Nope hubby got me showerd and naked in bed then started things up then rolled over and went to sleep! Dont ya just love men !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2010