If you knew your DH was sleeping with some other b....! would it be ok to go out with him for a dinner date?

He calls me and asked if i would meet him at our favorite place for dinner but i am really not sure what to do i know he is with someonelse the person i caught him in bed with he is still seeing her on the down low she is married also we do have 2 kids together and one on the way so whats stopping from saying yes ?

MOMO628

Asked by MOMO628 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• i'd TOTALLY go, then eat the most expensive thing and dessert and then walk away getting into your own car at the end. text him later and tell him thanks for the awesome meal but you have plans later with someone else.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• First off she's not a b, he's a slut. If you want to be associated with the man-whore then go eat with him. He'll just want a booty call from you anyway.
    Anonymous

• I would say yes but I wouldn't go and while he was at the restaurant waiting on me, I would throw his stuff out and change the locks.. Sounds like he didn't learn his lesson about cheating is a no no in a marriage or committed relationship.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• What is the point? Are you still in love with this user? Tell her husband also.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't go out with him, once a cheater, always a cheater. I would not have anything more to do with him than I had to. Don't let him use you, sweety.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 9:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• HAAA I like that one. I agree, order the most expensive thing and leave.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• why are you going to dinner, to be his friend or to try to win him back. he is with her now? i would not go and i would let him go. if he cannot end it with her divorce and the fact that he hasn't ended it should be reason enough,
    TaiM

Answer by TaiM at 9:01 AM on Feb. 15, 2010