I need to ask a teacher a few questions for school. Do you have any answers to the following questions:
1. What are the three most important tips on teaching you can give someone who wants to become a teacher?
2. What are the three best things you like about teaching?
3. What is the most unusual or difficult experience you have had in your teaching career?
4. What do you do during the summers?
5. What are the three most important characteristics to you of an effective school principal?
6. What have been the greatest changes in the students over your career as a teacher?
7. Any other comments you would like to add?
Answer by ecodani at 9:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2010
Answer by CnMe31 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2010
Answer by Jessycwr at 11:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2010