does this bother you too?

I know this girl she's 25 has a 5 month old dd and just found out she's pregnant w/ #2. She's got some health issues where she will have to have a hysterectomy (sp) within 5 yrs. Her and dh live with his father get foodstamps, have medicaid, and wic. Now I understand having the babies now since she only has a limited time. Whether they can support them w/o help or not. But she is completely capable of working and refuses to do so she sees nothing wrong with living off of the government. That's what I have the issue with she won't work because she "just doesn't want too". What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think that the fact that so many ppl on here seem to think it's none of their business although their tax dollars are funding this is just sad. OP I agree with you, and as long as ppl seem to think that throwing money at this is going to fix the problem and give ppl and incentive to start taking care of their own selves and family, more and more ppl are just going to continue feeling entitled.

I have an example in this also. My hubby's brother and live in shackup honey now have two kids. This guy used to have a trucking job untill he had to have surgery to have calcifications removed from his shoulder after an injury. He sat on his butt for over 5 years waiting for liability payments....and to this day hasn't worked to support his family. He is also a veteran from the gulf war and was an engineer. He claims that he cannot handle working. SOOOOO my point is, when one cannot support their own offspring and our tax dollars
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 9:38 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I think its none of your business.
    Anonymous

• i think you should mind your own business
    Anonymous

• I think she's one of the many lazy asses absuing the system. It's PATHETIC.
    Anonymous

• abusing******
    Anonymous

• I second that. Sorry. But I try not to judge people because quite honestly...getting upset about it isn't going to change the person's mind and I just really don't care at this point. She is definitely not the only person doing the very same thing.
    Anonymous

• Not the first or the last. That is what she chooses to do. If she is not you friend, it should not bother you.
    mcdthree

Answer by mcdthree at 9:12 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• You need to mind your own business and stop wasting energy thinking about it!
    Anonymous

• I think you need to find a hobby.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 9:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I dont really have an opinion, I think MANY abuse the system so its nothing new.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2010