How do I predict my babies gender?

babymama666

Asked by babymama666 at 9:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You can't, it's up to God to choose our child's gender.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• With an ultrasound.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Here is a way that someone told me, it sounds odd, but it worked for me once. Go buy some Draino crystals, put a little in a container and urinate in a seperate cup. Then go outside a pour urine in to the draino (plastic cup may melt and solution may bubble over). If it turns blue, it's a boy, any other color is a girl. I'm rally not sure how accurate this is, since I only did it once , but it's worth a shot.
    Crstl217

Answer by Crstl217 at 11:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• We have played around with this one.  Take a pencil and put a threaded needle into the eraser.  Hold the pencil by the thread over your wrist.  Hold it steady.  The pencil will start moving.   If it goes up and down (long wise) it is a girl.  If it goes cross ways, it is a boy.  If it goes in a circle, it will be twins.  My daughter is 9 weeks pregnant.  We did this little test yesterday.  It showed a girl.  We will see.  You can also use this to determine future kids.  Just continue to hold it over your wrist, and the pencil will stop moving and then start up again, unless you will have just one kid.  Then it will just stop and kinda jump around.  Odd but it seems to work.  Oh, if you already have a child, it will show that child  first, then the second, etc...

zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 12:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• My family swears by the "nail." You find an old, rusty nail, tie it to a piece of yarn or ribbon. (One with some family significance, if possible.) Have another female family member (that has given birth before) hold it steady over your uterus area. If the nail moves in a circle, it is a girl. If it moves back and forth (any way) it is a boy. It has been right for every child born into my family. Once when my mom was prego, my great gramma did this - the nail predicted a girl. The ultrasound tech told my parents it was a boy - but my Sister was born that January! The nail was right!
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• for my kids i used what is called a chinese birth chart. you can google it, anyway so far its worked pretty well.
    ree17

Answer by ree17 at 2:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• see you get a quarter and you flip it once a day and keep track of your tally on heads, and tails and when the baby is born you say to yourself - see its impossible to predict from a 50 - 50 chance !!!
    Anonymous

• SIMILAR TO ONE OFF THE OTHERS...OLD WISE TALE...HAVE SOMEONE TAKE A CROSS NECKLACE IN HAND, HOLDING THE CLASP OF THE CHAIN-WHILE YOU MAKE A CICLE WITH YOUR POINTER AND THUMB FINGERS, IN THE CENTER OF YOUR CIRCLE GO UP AND DOWN~PASSING THE CHARM~ THREE TIMES, THEN YOU OPEN YOUR HAND FLAT UNDER THE CHARM. IF GOES IN CIRCLE ITS A GIRL AND BACK AND FORTH ITS A BOY. CONTINUE TILL CHARM STAYS STILL~THIS WILL TELL YOU IN ORDER~HOW MANY KIDS YOU WILL HAVE AND THE SEX OF THEM. ? NOT SURE IF TRUE BUT IVE DONE IT MANY TIMES AND ALWAYS GET THE SAME ANSWERS AND WHEN I DID IT ON MY HUBBY IT MATCHES ME TO A T. ??? HAVE FUN !!! :) CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW~IM CURIOUS TO KNOW IF ITS TRUE TOO!?!?! SMILES! :) WISHING YOU A HAPPY AND HEALTHY BABY! KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 9:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2008