what face cleanser and lotion do u use and what skin type do u have?

and any problems u trying "fix" like dark circles wrinkles ect...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have old, dry skin that hasn't had too many make-up products worn on it in its life.
    Through the years, as my body, skin, and hormones have changed, I have changed my cleansing products.
    Currently, I am using some cleansing product in a pump by Garnier Nutrisse that has natural ingredients and does a very good job of cleaning my skin without being harsh and leaving me looking like a lobster for a whole day.
    For moisturizer, I use Olay beauty something (found near the bottom in stores) that is very light and non-greasy. I use the one for sensitive skin and only use a little drop on any noticable dry spots. I'm the type of person who feels like they are suffocating if they put lotion all over face and body...weird, but no joke.
    I have tried various tightening and lightening creams for my lower eyelids, but nothing has ever worked. The darkness is hereditary from my Blackfoot grandmother and father.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:47 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I use Oil of Olay, various products. I don't have dark circles, but I do have adult acne and an oily t-zone.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I use baby wipes for cleansing my face. Works great, and gets off eye makeup well. Doesn't dry the skin out.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• For a moisturizer I use Nutura (sp?) from Avon and have used it years. Love it! I usually just use a wash cloth on my face in the shower with no kind of soap to clean off my makeup. Soap seems to try out my skin. If my face starts to break out I use St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I have pretty normal skin; not too dry not too oily.
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 10:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I use the Oil of Olay foaming face wash. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't make me break out like everything else has when I'm pregnant.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• i use obagi cleansers and nuetrogena oil free mosturizer because i break out.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:35 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I use clearasil face wash and Bath and Body works lotion. I do have dry skin and eczema so I have to watch how often I apply lotion though. When I am having a flare up I use lubraderm and my prescription cream.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2010