Not knowing until showing?

I didn't know I was pregnant until I started showing and felt movement... has this happened to any one else?? I had no other symptoms.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• dang thats crazy this has never happened to me but i have watched stuff on tv about that did you go to the dr how far along are you that neat congrats
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• never happened to me but some women still get their preiods and stuff when pregnant so it is definitely possible! Congrats!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I didn't know I was because I was only sick when me and my man would be fighting, and I thought it was my nervse. And I didn't know with my second cause I had gotten pregnant three weeks after having my first. So I didn't have any sickness, but I started to notice that my stomach was sticking out alittle while I was in the shower.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 10:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Congrats!
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• the doctor said i am 19 weeks
    Anonymous

• i had no symptoms with my dd, i hadn't realized i missed one month's period cuz i was so busy that month it just didn't hit me, until i missed the next month and i started counting back and was like OMG..lol. but yeah i kept forgetting i was pregnant until i started showing. i was way moody though. that's about it. poor dh, one minute i'd be pissed the next minute i'd be crying because i was pissed a few minutes prior. then i'd be pissed again and crying the next few minutes. lol i went a WHOLE day doing that. this was before i found out i was preggo though, and i thought it was cuz i was supposed to start my period within the next couple days. when it didn't show up, that's when i realised i had missed it the month before.
    Anonymous

• I'm SO glad you posted this. I think the same thing is going on with me. I've taken like 15 pregnancy test and they are all negative but people close to me have ask me if I was pregnant again because my lower abdomen is firming and rounding, I've been throwing up, I pee every 5 seconds, some movement (honest to God...that's the weirdest part...I have 2 kids so I know the difference between gas and a baby. There have been times when I've almost said "the baby moved" because it's so real feeling), I've had some unexplained spotting...and the list goes on.

We aren't trying or anything so it's not like I'm "hoping so hard the systoms are happening." I just noticed all these things so I took a test. Then they got strong so I took some more.

I have an appointment with my OBGYN tommorrow to find out what's going on with my body. I swear I feel like a crazy person. I mean just reading what I just wrote it sounds insane. :(
    Anonymous

• I do not understand how a woman can get a period while pregnant. Bleeding while pregnant would make me think a miscarriage. Im confused but i have known women who got it the first few months. And implantation bleeding is so different like a few spots which I did get.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Crystal8327

Women can NOT have true periods during pregnancy because the baby would be flushed out with eveything else. They can, however, have hormonal bleeding from the change in hormones. It can be as heavy as a period, last for a week or more and happen several times throughout the first trimester.
    Anonymous

• Thanks for correcting that so its not a menstrual period like these women claimed lol. I guess they weren't clear on this issue themselves.
    Crystal8327

Answer by Crystal8327 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2010