I don't know whats going on?

The month before last I missed my period completely then last month I had my period and it lasted for 11 days now this month I missed it again. I dont know why or whats going on with me? I'm not pregnant and I have just the normal daily stressors nothing major....any ideas why this could be happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• The same thing has been happening to me. I had my period Oct 30 normal cycle, then I missed Nov. Had one Dec 14 then missed almost all of Jan but eventually had one on Jan 30...I was completely lost as well bc I have always been normal cycles then out of nowhere they decided to do things their way...lol
    Anonymous

• OP: yea I was a normal every 28 day cycle til I had my son and then after that it has been so off! Sometimes I would have a 5 day cycle then the next just a 2 day. Its so odd and I don't understand it?
    Anonymous

• I don't know how old your son is but your cycle can be off for up to a year after the birth of a child. Also if you are on birth control that can mess things up as well.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 1:25 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Go to the doctor.
    AllisaMyJoy

Answer by AllisaMyJoy at 7:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• How old are you? The older you get the more irregular you get....
    danalee11

Answer by danalee11 at 8:27 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• One of the oh so lovely things about being female is that our bodies can change at the drop of a hat for seemingly no reason. It could just be that your body has or is still in the process of changing it's "normal"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on Feb. 15, 2010