do you feel like cafe mom helps your marriage or makes it worse in any way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I think it's nice to hear what other women say, but I still take it with a grain of salt, because only YOU can make the decisions for yourself and your family.
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 10:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• i agree with the mama...but it does make me feel good about the small problems when hearing someone who has it way worse...no offense to those who have big problems in their marriage...
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• It has no effect. This is just for fun
    Anonymous

• in all honesty, it makes me VERY thankful for such an absolutely AMAZING husband! I'm very, very blessed.

:)

(like gothmama said, no offense to anyone.)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• After reading about all of the jerks that a lot of these women are married to, have been married to, or are dating, I am so thankful that as mad as I can sometimes get, I know that he's not nearly as bad as he could be so I think it helps me appreciate what I have.
    It also helps me to see that my hubby could do worse too. So many lying cheating people that hurt each other in ever way imaginable.. sad really.
    But I do like being here to try to offer something to the ones that really do need help.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I guess it makes mine better because I appreciate more what a wonderful husband I have when I read about some of the doozy's some women have in their lives.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:29 AM on Feb. 15, 2010