Why does a man who honestly believes I need to lose weight insist on buying me 2 lbs of chocolate every holiday? No matter how often I say not to.

cedailey

Asked by cedailey at 10:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds like he just doesnt know what else to get you, lol...If he insists on you loosing weight mention to him you cannot if he keeps stuffing you full of chocolate, lol...But then again why should he be telling you what you need to do, if you are comfortable with yourself and there are no health issues, live life the way you want, not how some man or woman wants you to live it...
    Anonymous

• probably because he doesnt know what else to buy you
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• He believes you need to lose weight, or has told you that you need to lose weight?
    If you are overweight, then believing it is fine. If he has told you that you are fat etc, that isnt cool IMO.

mum1234

Answer by mum1234 at 10:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• If you need to loose weight than don't eat it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• yep I agree, he doesn't know what else to get you, and I assume he thinks you like them. You know, you can still lose weight and be on a diet and eat chocolates. You don't have to eat all of it at once.
    Anonymous

• Put them in the freezer and only have one every now and then. When the smaller pieces of chocolate like that are frozen it takes a while to melt in your mouth. After its all metled enough to chew then you will be satisfied.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• My whole family knows I am trying to loose weight and yet I get 4 boxes of chocolate!!! I decided to go off my diet for the day and gorge on chocolate just so it would not be around tomorrow, there is still some left but thank god I had enough that I'm just sick of it!! lol
    In the morning I will start all over, I know one day off the wagon... will not set me back....I can always get right back on!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2010