whats wrong with me?

im 30 wks preg and always tired so i got rid of my son for the weekend to rest but all i ended up doin is sitting around in my boyfriends room while he played video games and hung out with friends.(we havent even said happy valentines day to each other..='{ he seems very happy with his life at the moment but i feel like theres something missing. i cant do much cuz he works at nite and sleeps during the day so going out is out. we 800 channels but tv doesnt do it for me and usually stays off niether does the internet. (this is the first time i got on all weekend) i literally stay in bed and stare at the walls and think about things all day. i dont leave the room except to go to the bathroom. am i depressed? just typing this is gettin me bored making me want to give up n shut the laptop. whats wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Health

• It sounds like you may be a little depressed..I use to do the same thing when I was preggo..My husband travels with his job so it was always me and the dog...The weekend should not be shot, you can always go and just walk around the store or go visit a friend, you dont always have to have someone else with you. There is always things to do, you just have to find them..Find a hobby you enjoy, maybe scrapbooking...
    Anonymous