Really?

Our news has been constantly playing video clips of "police brutality" . So many people are so mad and have mad a huge thing out of it - mainly because the cop was white and the criminal was black. The video shows the cop letting the guy out of the backseat and handing him a sitation, the guy throws it down, spits at the officer, so the cop put him back in the backseat and the guy starts kicking, the cop starts hitting, and stops as soon as the guys legs get in the car and he can close the door. The man was arrested for drinking & driving, for some reason the cop was letting him off and took him to his house to his mother and was letting him off on a sitation.

To me I think just the DRINKING & DRIVING gives enough cause to beat the crap out of him ( just my opinion) but come on what did the cop really do... * continued*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• * continued*

he was going to let the guy off and he spit on him -- the only time the cop really did anything to him was when he hit him to make the guy stop kicking him and to get him into the car.....

I think the fact that the guy was drinking and driving and could have killed people is much more of a problem than some low life criminal get a few smacks....

Anonymous

• thats what people do to you when your nice. I guess the cop will have learned his lesson and wont be so nice next time around
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• well they took his badge and everything so I doubt he will get another chance ! that is what is so awful !
    Anonymous

• world gone crazy!!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• They fired him over that?

Very sad. My brother's an SRO and I hope nothing like that ever happens to him.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• they said its like a 95% he will get fired ( he still has like a meeting or something) but they did take his badge and gun and everything for now
    Anonymous