whats his deal?

i been talkin to this guy online..just as friends he lives in another state nearly 1,500 miles away...we have a lot in common..i used to enjoy talkin to him but lately he has gotten an attitude. and last night we were talkin and asked if my hubby go me anything for v-day and i said yes and told him what i got..he said must be nice..then got pissy again...then he asked wht i got for Dh and i told him i planned a overnight in a motel while my watch the kids and he said ok bye then logged off....he checked my profile 59 times in the past month(i have an IP tracker) everytime i mention my dh he gets pissy, and when we havent talked in a few days he says he misses me...he doesnt have much luck with women..could it be he has a thing for me? im to the point where im about to delete him.. and just so you know my Dh knows i talk to him online and is ok with it...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• He is an online stranger, someone you do not know personally -- his behavior sounds like he is fixating on you, he is jelous of your dh, and he is becoming obsessive and stalking your profile. I think it is better to be safe than sorry, so if it were me I would drop him and then block him from my profie, change my email (if he has that) and refuse to have anything more to do with him.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• He very well could like you in a way that is more than just friends. I had this happen to me..I am happy with my marriage and the family we have, but this guy was determined to interfere...I would be carefull in situations like this, some could get worse than him just checking your profile 59 times....Jealousy is never a good thing...Good luck with this.
    Anonymous

• 59 times in one month -hun even you know this is not normal! He is giving you very clear warning signs, don't ignore them! Get him out of your world, make friends with someone who is encouraging about your DH not sulking because you have one. This guy is trouble.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• So what is your question? Odvisiouly this guy cannot handle the fact that you have someone in your life. Perhaps you were honest with him and he thought he could handle it but he cannot. He gets pissed off because he is jealous. If I were you I would not continue talking to him. He seems obsessive.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• op here
    i know its not normal..even my hubby doesnt go to my profile that often...well actually any of my friends...except when i update things
    Anonymous

• he's not a friend, he's a guy you've chatted to who is acting obsessively, kick him to the kerb. What is the issue - you know its weird, you know he's pissed about your hubby and you don't want to encourage him right? Cut all contact, simple
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• yes He likes you more then a friend. Stop talking to him and be careful of jealous men.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 12:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• If he saw you as just a friend he wouldn't be getting "pissy" with you when you talked about your DH. I say don't talk to him no more or at the very least not too often.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 2:51 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• What's his deal!?! What's YOUR deal? You're seriously wondering what his deal is; his deal is, he wants to HIT THAT, virtually or otherwise and you talking about your husband is killing his cyber-boner.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Feb. 15, 2010