Any one have a love story to share.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• I first met DH in a chat room, neither of us were looking for someone but it happened. His marriage was pretty much over, although his now ex didn't know he wanted out. He proposed to me a little over a week later, we'd talked on the phone like twice & had only seen pics of each other since he lived two states away. He told his ex it was over and she moved out, I met him in person 20 days after we first met. I moved in roughly 2 mos later and we've been together every since.

I've never been happier and he says he hasn't either. We've talked about it and there never was "that" moment when you know you've fallen in love, you know? It was like I'd been in love with him before either of us were ever born. He treats me so good, calls me his delicate princess, which if you ever saw me you'd understand why that is so funny.

I always tell people, be careful what you wish for..you just might get it. I know I did!
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Long story short, i started talking to my husband Nov. 2, 2007....

2 some odd months later we're married with a 13 month old...

Soul mates :)
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• My love story happened almost 5years ago when I first met my hubby. We both worked at Walmart, lol, and I remember the first time I saw him, I knew I wanted to be with him, but my expression on my face the first time he noticed me said otherwise. Apparently I had shot him a dirty look that day. A few days later someone had mentioned to him I was crushing on him. I went to talk to him on break but he was gone, so I thought he wasnt interested. A few nights later I went to Walmart at like 11pm for oreos and ice cream and he just so happened to go in on a Apple Juice run, lol..We ended up talking for like 3 hours in the parking lot and have been inseperable ever since, now we have a handsome lil 10month old boy, whom we love dearly...
    Anonymous

• hmmm...to make a long story short: I met my hubby in highschool. I was a 15yr old sophomore, and he was an almost 17yr old junior. he'd been "eyeing" me for weeeeeks before he finally got the courage up to talk to me and ask me for my number in a mutual studay hall we had together.
    we talked for HOURS and HOURS for the next week before we were "official". we fell VERY quickly! we knew it was meant to be from the very first day!

5 1/2 amazing years later, we're very happily married with a 15mo old little boy!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• We had a lot of classes together and at first I couldn't stand him. I thought he was a know it all. We became study buddies and well, as it turns out he is a genius and sometimes his social skills are not the best LOL. We started hanging out more together and one day I got the courage up to kiss him. It was one of those kisses where the rest of the world disappeared and you could only hear your hearts beating. Even after 23 years together his kiss can make everything melt away. I love reading about other peoples love stories too. All this love just makes me smile. What a lovely question.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• my junior year my fiance now had just moved to our high school. it took a week straight of me asking him to do things with me before he even noticed my existance. i gave up on him because he never responded. I logged on myspace one weekend and he had sent me a message and by the end of the weekend, we started dating. We dated all the way to the end of our junior year and we split up for 9 months while i was as college. I couldn't forget about him and we got back together. On christmas eve he asked me to marry him and we are getting married june 18th,2011. Hopefully this friday we'll find out we are expecting. :D
    SuperSavy

Answer by SuperSavy at 3:28 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• 24 years ago I went to England to meet my paternal family for the first time.  My cousin's best friend came over one day and I was smitten.  We had a passionate romance until I had to return home to Canada, then we wrote to each other constantly until I moved over to England 10 months later.   We were married about 2 years after that.  We have now been married 21 years, have 2 beautiful daughters and are living back in Canada. 

I wrote a journal with the full story.       http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1095854/20_years_ago_today

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:23 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• We were good friends for 3-4 years and hung out all the time. Then I went away for school and we communicated via e-mail and snail-mail. When I was about to come back from school, he asked me when I'd be back at my mother's house. When I arrived, he was there waiting. "Here you go" said he, and he handed me a diamond ring. "Are you on crack? This isn't mine; I don't own a diamond ring." "It's yours if you want it. Will you marry me?" This is without ever going on a proper date, we'd never even kissed! But it was the right thing to do and I knew it. We were married a few days later at the courthouse and shared our first kiss ever in front of the JOP. We've now been married for over 10 years.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:25 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I met my husband when I was 14 and he was 17. We were married in 1965 when he was 21 and I was 18. We have three grown children, 5 grandchildren, and are a wonderfully close-knit family. We were God-fearing Christians when we married although we were very immature. We have grown in our love for God and in our love for each other. We have now been allowed to live long enough that much of our faith has become sight. God is faithful to those who strive to do things His way as outlined in the Bible, which tells the greatest love story of all times, that being how Jesus loved us so much that He chose to die for our sins so that we might have lives full of joy and love. Life is hard. Love is a choice, but it is also a great investment which rewards us with returns that are unimagineable. The warm fuzzy feelings are fleeting and fickle, but true love is for a lifetime, and I am so very thankful that I found it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• When I was a kid, I had a childhood sweetheart. I was 4 when we met, and he was 8. We spent a few years in "love" as kids could be, we held hands, we never left each others' side, at group functions we'd sit by ourselves and talk the whole time and enjoy each other. When I was 7, and he 11, his family moved away to Indiana and it broke us up. I never forgot about him my entire life. I always had a special place in my heart for him. I always missed him, I always wanted to see him again and spend time with him at least one more time.

I eventually got married to a man, knowing the whole time that he was completely wrong for me and that it wouldn't last and we had a daughter together. When our daughter was a year old, I decided that he was too wrong for me and things would never work out right, so we separated and started filing for divorce.

About the same time that I was deciding to separate from my husband, CONTINUED....
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:05 AM on Feb. 15, 2010