Only one breast has changed this pregnancy, normal?

I have noticed that only one breast has darkened and hardened, or really had anychange at all. It is almost a dark blue or purple, the areola is larger, and the nipple is much larger.

The other one seems to not even know i'm pregnant. It is still larger, pink, no areola changing.

I am 23 weeks along on my first pregnancy and just want to know if this will be perminant, or is they will even out. I have been waiting expecting them to start to look more like eachother. I have even been refering to the other one as a "Late bloomer"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The same thing happened to me in my late pregnancy though. I had no signs of pregnancy except for the belly until about 35 weeks, and then only breast looked funnier than the other and I as well referred to the other as a late bloomer...lol...
    Anonymous