How was your valentines day?

Wonderful steak dinner and a clean house and new toy and pretty rug and perfect husband.

I couldn't find any question like this so i thought i'd ask..

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 11:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I thought I had the perfect husband (lol). My husband had balloons, candy, and a bear delivered to my job. For years I watched other women exprience that on my jobs and always envied it. Now I see how wonderful it feels. My husband is a wonderful man and I am so happy I met him.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:29 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• wellllll i worked.......and then i came home...thre some chicken strips in the oven..had supper...and spent the rest of the day with my daughter...so i guess it was ok..lol..it was just like every other day!! (sucks not havin a man in my life) :(
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• sucked. shitty husband. unhappy marriage.
    Anonymous

• If it wasn't my first V-day with my daughter, I'd say it sucked. My fiance wasn't all that romantic today. He's acting like he has a serious case of PMS. Whatever, nothing new.
    I'm glad yours went good=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• It was great. I have an almost 1 year old daughter so I made her cinnamon toast in the shape of a heart with her oatmeal. Then I gave her the valentines gift my husband and I got her. Made pizza and fruit salad for lunch for us. Waited for daddy to get home from work and we had chicken and noodles for dinner and had a Valentines cookie cake for dessert. Then we spent the rest of the evening playing with Lydia on the floor.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:55 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• It was pretty good I made cinnamon rolls for my son for breakfast and then I gave him the truck we got him as his little present and then we had spaghetti for supper because it's my sons favorite and then we went out for ice cream. My husbands deployed so I didn't get to celebrate with him but I'm expecting flowers or something like that tuesday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 15, 2010