How do you tell your husband you are NOT in the mood?

Sorry if this is tmi....But tonight my hubby was trying to talk dirty to me. He made some comment like"I wish I could taste you right now." And I responded "I taste like chicken!, now leave me alone!!!" He bursted out laughing and let me be. I know it is valentines day ladies but I just was not feeling it. Maybe he will get some tomorrow..LOL

oliviahank

Asked by oliviahank at 11:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I apologize and tell him I'm not really in the mood. Then he waits until he thinks I'm sleeping and goes to the bathroom to take care of himself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Its not easy getting them to understand that youre not into it at that point. I usually dont say anything I just go a different direction than my hubby. Or I'll face the other direction.
    Anonymous

• I know the feeling. I was not in the mood tonight. We had a horrible weekend and I just didnt want to tonight. I did it anyways and told him to make it fast cause I was not in the mood (felt bad cause it was Valentines Day). But normally, I just tell him no, I am not in the mood, maybe tomorrow.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:38 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• I tell him to get off me and leave me the f*ck alone! If I ask nicely he just keeps going. sometimes being a bitch doesn't work either. Maybe I should be "flattered" that he can't keep his hands off me but really I just feel like a piece of meat.
    Anonymous

• I got my aunt flo, so I couldn't if I wanted to, but usually I just say I'm tired, which I usually am.
    Anonymous

• i go to bed early...that way im asleep by the time he gets in bed. we have a toddler so sex is almost always right before bedtime for us...for now anyways haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2010