hmm now I'm really not sure....

Ok I just posted about implantation bleeding. and I have been tracking my cervical positions and now it's high, soft, and closed. So I really think I may be pregnant. But when I check the little bit of spotting I was having got a little darker for a second and then got really light and pink again. So should I still take a test? I really don't know how heavy implantation bleeding can get. And usually my cervix is hard no matter how low or high it is. Even when I was ovulating and when my periods were due. It's also very closed. But how heavy can early pregnancy bleeding get before I should worry. I don't know if I'm pregnant or not yet I'm taking a test tomorrow to find out. Any help?

AlliePooh1992

Asked by AlliePooh1992 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i know from experience that as soon as you stop trying so hard, you'll get pregnant lol. for me it happened that way. i was counting days, charting, doing it all, then one month i stopped and said "this isnt helping, i need to stop" and 4 weeks later i found out i was pregnant
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:02 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• hon, just wait until you actually miss a period! you're just causing yourself stress worrying about it all before you can even know!
    Anonymous

• I'm already 5 days late...
    AlliePooh1992

Answer by AlliePooh1992 at 11:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• then you realize that implantation bleeding occurs when the egg implants after it is fertilized after ovulation, not 2 weeks later.

if you're "late" then go buy a pee stick.
    Anonymous

• I also realize that too. I will get one tomorrow... But I just didn't know if it's something to really worry on if I am since I didn't have any symptoms besides missed period with my son.
    AlliePooh1992

Answer by AlliePooh1992 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• You sound really neurotic about getting pregnant..Maybe you should settle down ,take a test ,and see what is going on ..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 11:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2010

• Wow how do you know so much about your own cervix..??Maybe you should relax a little, let things happen without so much calculation..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Thanks everyone... I guess I just need to relax. I've just been really edgie today and I guess it's really getting to me thinking about this too much... I don't know... I'm just going to relax have a good sleep tonight and take a test in the morning.
    AlliePooh1992

Answer by AlliePooh1992 at 12:12 AM on Feb. 15, 2010