Back labor?

Who experience back labor? when did you go to the hospital and did you feel the contractions as strong with back labor

mommy2be77

Asked by mommy2be77 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I have only gone through one pregnancy but my contractions were very strong and i only felt them in my back. One of the on call doctors who was a women said that in her experience back labor is more painful than regular labor, but I wouldn't know since that was my first time being in labor.
    kanakake

Answer by kanakake at 12:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I had back labor w/ my first child. The thing that helped most was a labor pool. The water helped
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Fortunately, I did not have it with my labors.
    Here is some info that can help, though.
    Good luck!

doulala

Answer by doulala at 4:49 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• i did have a bit of back labor, but it was nothing compared to the contrax i felt in the front. personally, i would just go to hospital when the back pains were coming consistently, like 3 or 4 minutes apart for over an hour, just like with any other kind of contraction. gl!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• My sister had back labor with her first daughter, she said it was extremely painful because when she recieved ehr epidural it only numbs your abdomen not you back so she got no relief
    dairyberrys

Answer by dairyberrys at 11:09 AM on Feb. 15, 2010