would you ??

get plastic surgery if it was free? What if there was no risk of getting an infection, or having any complications ( or dying)....

I really dont know...I would like to have a flat stomach, bigger, rounder boobs, and no fat on my arms..... but I also feel like it would be a waste of pain, because as soon as I hit 40 im eating all the carbs i want anyways...and I like the way I look in my clothes and my husband is the only one to see me naked -- and he has seen it all...but i dont know lol

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 12:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, the only thing I would like to have removed is the rosecea on my face. I hate it!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:27 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I actually plan to get a tummy tuck and a boob job when I finish losing weight. I have real body image issues now that I had three 8 and 9lb kids. I have horrible stretchmarks that cover my abdomen about 4 inches above my belly button down to my upper thighs. And they are not small stretchmarks, they are wide and will not fade. And I would like boobs that are proportionate to my body. I have small boobs and a big butt. UGH!
    So bring on the surgeon!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:31 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Abso-bloody-lutely !
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I would get rid of every last stretch mark from having my daughter! Maybe a boob job too if I knew the doctor was well trusted and could make them look at least somewhat natural..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 1:03 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Why do you think when your 40 you won't care how you look? I'm 46 and I'm vain as hell, I workout hard...I've been told I look better than women in their 20's...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• And ps..no to the surgery, I don't need it, I've kept myself fit~!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I would never change anything about my face.... I would like nicer boobs but the only way to get them is painful the only time I'm ok with pain is getting a baby here I'm a chicken. I have a hernia in my bellybutton from pregnancy I would like to get that fixed but only because it's uncomfortable.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Heck yeah!! Tummy - you bet! Cut that sucker off, poke a new belly button, and give me that flat look I sooo long for :) I have lost 30lbs, but after 3 kiddos everything is ALLL stretched out!! And I wouldn't mind a small boob job/lift. Just to make them perky again!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Three cheers for Anon, she's kept herself fit... guess that makes more time on the surgeons list for us lazy people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• you might be fit, but arrogance is not attractive, no matter what pretty package it comes in
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Feb. 15, 2010