few quick questions!!!! plz give your feedback!

first are crab legs bad for baby? another does mothers intuision of the babys gender count for anything? third does the fact that i work as a waitress and am on my feet consatantly have any affect on the baby? and lastly for now wine is it actually good for babys brain development? opps thought of one more i want to video the birth of baby and i want one camera on mommys face and one down their when the head starts to come out anyone regret not doing this or vice vesa wish they hadent?

tanostyna

Asked by tanostyna at 12:33 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no as long as they are well cooked, not really , many Moms have been wrong you have a 50% chance of being right, Being on your feet all day won't affect the baby, but you might find by the end f the pregnancy you aren't able to stand as long, the weight of baby can alter your posture and give back aches and sore feet plus fluid retention can be a problem,, wine is a personal choice, those who do will say there is no harm, those who don't will scream you down, one glass occasionally won't hurt, a carton a day is not good, Never filmed the birth, but if it is for your own record, not for youtube, can't see how you can regret it,
    Cheers
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Sorry but your question gave me an instant headache!!! lol.....Good luck!
    oliviahank

Answer by oliviahank at 12:45 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I'd wait on the seafood til 2 yrs old.If they are allergic,their throat could close up. Mother's intuition can be correct.Bing on your feet can give you back problems.Why chance the wine? I didn't video my birth.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 8:32 AM on Feb. 15, 2010