I don't know whats going on?

I asked this in the Toddler 1-2 year old section but only got one response so I thought I might try it here...I am really wondering why this is going on?

The month before last I missed my period completely then last month I had my period and it lasted for 11 days now this month I missed it again. I dont know why or whats going on with me? I'm not pregnant and I have just the normal daily stressors nothing major....any ideas why this could be happening?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• your body sounds like it is all out of wack, because of your stressors. i had a friend who's periods would go wacky and the only way they could get them to go normal is to get on a birth control that would control there periods. I think they put her on the pill orthotry cyclin i know i didn't spell it rite but you should deffinately talk it over with your gyno.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 2:00 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Are you on any kind of birth control? Depo Provera has caused issues like this. So has the minipill. You need to see your doc ASAP.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:33 AM on Feb. 15, 2010