11 month old diarreah

Okay my son and i both have the stomach flu, and we both went to the hospital on saturday moring i'm 31 weeks pregnant and they kept me there for like 10 hrs and sent him home after giving him some meds. I am currently giving him pedialyte and gatorade because that's what they said to give him in the er with his regular bottles and food, because he is holding food down and hasn't thrown up however he still won't stop pooping, well diarreah. Is there anything else i can do to get his butt to stop running?

Bluesdawg02

Asked by Bluesdawg02 at 1:16 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Feed him bannanas! BRAT diet, bananas, rice, applesauce, and toast.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Nope.. not really.. Some foods are better than others.. ^^^ what PP said. But otherwise just watch his hydration carefully.
    Anonymous