plug in air freshners

what is a good plug in air freshner? how long does it last?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 1:18 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I LOVE the "Wallflowers' at Bath and Body Works. If you wait until they are onsale you can buy one for$5-6 and the refills with two refills for the same price. They smell sooo yummy and are strong and last at least two months. Also if you sign up for their emails they send coupons for free stuff.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I like the febreeze noticeables and also the airwick ones. Glade never works very long IMO I have tried and they just seem to stop working after about 2 weeks. the airwicks i get a good 3 weeks out of but the febreeze by far are the best i can smell them until all the liquid is gone and its time for a replacement. It depends on which warmer you buy how long it will last. I buy the double febeeze warmer and it last 2 months and i love that it changes scents every so often.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:22 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Agreed - LOVE the Wallflowers!! I just got one for Christmas and I went and bought a bunch when they were on sale. I got them for around $3 each, but they were on clearance. They smell soooo awesome!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• febreeze noticeables. I have one in the living room and I can smell it when I come out of my bedroom upstairs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• now i have to go find these wallflowers lol, i am addicted to having good smells in my house lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:37 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• LOL....I want to try both, the wallflowers and febreeze noticeables....I love febreeze!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:16 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I LOVE the wallflowers! Now they come in colors! So I am going to go and get some of the colors as soon as the roads are safe and the kids are back in school from snow days. I love moonlight path.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 15, 2010