my baby seems 2 cry alot and i dont know why i check her diaper i try 2 feed her and change her positions but she still cry why??shes 1 month old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You really didn't give alot of information on this question is she eating as she normally does? is she urinating, and having regular bowel movements? If she's not sleeping in her bed or bassinette maybe try to put her in a swing i've always been told it's alright to let a baby sleep in a swing as long as they sleep and you don't let them sleep there all day. There is also a possiblity that she could have gas on her belly, i know that's when my son got the fussiest. Mylocon infant drops for gas relief mixed into his bottle calmed him down quite a bit. Hope this helps.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 1:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• i need a little more info hun to be able to help you out, like the PP said.....
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 5:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• She might just be a little colic is all. My its her diet, could be anything at this point.
    newlifewith3

Answer by newlifewith3 at 12:32 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• It is probably gas. I never figured out gas pains with my first baby but with my 2nd and 3rd I got really good at recognizing the difference between just cranky and gas. If it's gas she will arch her back and maybe stiffen out her legs. A lot of times with gas they get better when you hold them upright and then cry more when laid down. Try getting her to burp really well before laying down (my baby usually burps 3 times after each feeding). If she's crying a while after eating, then the gas may have moved to her colon, in that case move her legs gently in a bicycle motion to get the gas out.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 12:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• In addition to other answers....and going more on the colic. Some babies get colic, which is when they cry relentlessly for NO reason you can determine. My son, who is now almost 6 years old, had really BAD colic. It started when he was about 2 months old and lasted for about a month. He would scream for hours, and nothing would help. He wasn't gassy, he wasn't spitting up, he wasn't sick, wasn't hungry, wasn't wet, just unhappy as heck. We tried soy formula, we tried gripe water, nothing really helped. All we could do was be there for him and try our best to console him, and he eventually outgrew it and was back to his usual happy self.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2010