How long does the Simply Thick bottle last you?

So I finally ordered my son Simply Thick tonight. I got 6 64oz bottles and I got a package of 100 packets (honey consistency). How long do the 64oz bottles usually last you for nectar consistency and how long for honey consistency?

FYI: My son has dysphagia (swallowing disorder) and he was put on nectar thick last October but last month his GI put him on honey thick since he seemed to be getting worse and ordered a follow up barium swallow (which he will get every 4 months) which is Tuesday this week.

chelleybeans

Asked by chelleybeans at 1:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Ours lasted a few months, but Addisyn was on half nectar. 100 packets lasted me a month on honey thick. Addisyn did have some bowel issues on the honey thick consistancy and had some watery diahreah. Her therapist put her back on nectar thick because of it.
    AlyssaRob1416

Answer by AlyssaRob1416 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Eeck, when I was trying to find online how much the bottles would each last me I had found some info saying some children had stool issues on it. I really hope that doesn't happen with Ty.
    chelleybeans

Answer by chelleybeans at 11:26 AM on Feb. 15, 2010