Could I be????

So, like, I had sex and afterwards I was doing handstands, and now my boobs hurt, and the they're like, you know, full feeling. And also I felt really queezy after eating a bunch of Mexican food. BTW it's been like four days since I had sex. My period is due soon, but I took a pee test and it was negative, but could it be wrong?, could I be........PREGNANT!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• err. erased message cuz I can't be that mean. Seriously. Tests are pretty much 99% effective. No your not preg.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha -Im taking this as a poke at theese posts...and its freaking funny!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:11 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• LOL- yes, I'm making fun of the "AM I Pregnant?" posts. It's pretty sad that someone actually thought it was a real question, just goes to show how RIDICULOUS some of the "am I pregnant" posts can be. ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Not all tests are 99.9% effective. I am 12 days late on my period and my last test I took was 6 days ago and it was BFN. A lot of women don't have high enough amounts of HCG levels to even show up on a HPT until they are 3 months late.

But really I honestly doubt you are pregnant since it has only been 4 days you wouldn't be experiencing stuff like this, just be patient and wait for your period. If it is late then test. I am testing again on Wednesday. If it's still negative off to the doctors I go!! Good Luck.

BABY DUST****
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 7:33 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• OP here again. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!! This post was a JOKE!!! LOLOLOLOL Ali, you are too sweet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I guess I am WAY too gullible!! !! Jokes on me today!! LMAO!!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:49 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• Yeah, this hasn't been posted before. Major eye roll!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Feb. 15, 2010