Don't know what kind of phone to get with virzen

Ideas

angl130pla

Asked by angl130pla at 8:57 AM on Feb. 15, 2010 in Shopping

• You mean Verizon? I only ever get the phones that come FREE with a 2-year plan. They're just as good as the ones you pay extra for! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:02 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• It all depends on what you need. For example, we live in a very rural area and most phones won't get service out here so my phone is the one that is rated for getting a great signal. My husband, on the other hand, works construction and needed something that would take a beating so he got one that would suit him better (I accidentally ran that thing through the washer and it was FINE!) If you don't have any particular special phone needs then just get what looks good to you, otherwise go into a verizon store and talk to somebody there. They should be able to help you. (=
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• yeah, mine have all been the free phones too.

right now I have the older Envy phone and I love it. I'm actually kind of sad that after about 4 years it's kind of dieing... :( I like my phone! LOL

my husband and SIL both have the Blackberry Storm and it has not worked out well for either. Very glitchy phone!

some things to look at though - do you want to take pics with your phone? Do you want to listen to music on your phone? Do you want a flip phone or a "candy bar" phone? I personally prefer flip phones so my purse or butt doesn't randomly call people LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I have the Blackberry curve 2.. It is awesome.. i love love it.. it was only $50.00 with all the rebates..
    andersonboys3

Answer by andersonboys3 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I have the samsung rouge. I love it. I bought it last week. I have a 100 mail in rebate.
    Aydans_Mommy

Answer by Aydans_Mommy at 11:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2010

• What's "virzen"?
    Anonymous

• It all depends on what you want to do with the phone. Go into the store and they should be able to help you out. :)
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 5:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2010

• I have the motorola razor right now but I am getting ready to upgrade to a blackberry.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:43 AM on Feb. 16, 2010

• I just went from an Orange Envy to the new Samsung Rogue and I love it! I wanted the new purple blackberry but just really didn't want to pay the extra monthly fee. When I got to looking at the Rogue I realized that just about all the phones now required at least the $9.99 extra month fee. I have been looking since July of last year and finally decided on the Rogue and I LOVE It. It has a very accurate touch screen and it still has the button slide out qwerty keyboard. Plus I get a little bit of internet AND my emails are sent to my cell phone (the main reason I wanted the bb).
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 16, 2010

• Oh and what one me over about the Rogue were the quality pictures and videos that it took. My Husband has the Tour and it is a great phone, if you are looking at a BB.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:49 PM on Feb. 16, 2010